Organized by Messe Frankfurt Argentina, with the support and know how of Mundo Textile magazine, Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq is the meeting point of the suppliers of the textile and garment industry of the South American region. Know the most relevant facts and figures.
What is coming...
The 2020 edition will have an area of 12,000 sqm in which around 200 exhibitors will offer their products and services at an estimate of more than 11,000 qualified business professionals from different countries.
Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq 2018 in figures
Conclusions from the previous edition
In the last edition of Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq, in an area of 12,000 sqm, 212 companies from 11 countries exhibited their products, machinery and services to 10,157 business professionals of the sector coming from Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, Egypt, United States, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Mexico, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey and Uruguay; exceeding the number of visitors of 2016 edition.
- Download visitors' survey (pdf, 138 KB)
- Download Exhibitors’ surveys (pdf, 130 KB)
Every two years, this great event receives approximately 11,000 visitors from different countries. Among the main visitors we find:
- Manufacturers of retail fabric, clothes and textiles
- Textile engineers
- Mechanics, technicians and specialists in textile products and machinery engineering
- Businessmen of third party services of textile and clothing industry: stampers, embroiderers, dry cleaner’s and others
- Clothing manufacturers
- Suppliers of raw material used in textile production
- Fashion and textile designers
- Textile associations
- Professionals from specialized publications