Get to know the most important information about Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq so that your experience in the event fulfills and even improves your expectations!
|31 May to 2 June, 2022||2 pm to 9 pm.|
Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq is an exclusive event for the sector’s business professionals. Entry is free of charge. To be accredited at the event you must present your ID or passport.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
Children under 16 years old will not be admitted, even if they are accompanied by an adult.
La Rural Trade Center
For the event we have chosen one of the main exhibition grounds in Latin America. Its latest-generation infrastructure has the most advanced technology to ensure the event proceeds smoothly.
7 pavilions, 1 convention center and 1 exclusive lounge are arranged across more than 12 hectares (30 acres). In addition, La Rural has an underground parking lot for 1,000 cars, and about 10,000 sqm of outdoor green spaces.
Address: 2704 Sarmiento Avenue / 4474 Cerviño AvenueTrade center plan
- By Car
Access to parking lot: 2704 Sarmiento Avenue or 4476 Cerviño Street
- By Taxi
- By Bus
Lines: 12 - 15 - 29 - 34 - 37 - 39 - 41 - 55 - 57 - 59 - 60 - 64 - 67 - 68 - 93 - 95 - 108 - 111 - 118 - 128 - 152 - 160 - 161 - 194
- By Metro
D Line, Plaza Italia station.
- By Train
San Martín Line, Palermo station
Mitre Line, Ministro Carranza station / 3 de Febrero station
Tips for visitors
Read these useful tips to maximize your visit to Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq.
- Save the date of the event in your calendar.
- If you travel, make sure to book flights and accommodation beforehand. If you live abroad, please remind to check if you need visa to enter.
- Register online to speed up your access to the event.
- Bring business cards as a letter of introduction.
- Determine your aims for the visit.
- Get information about the participating companies and the product groups exhibited.
- Plan your visit. Print the exhibition ground and identify the booths you are interested in.
- Coordinate meetings beforehand.
- Know the events which are carried out in parallel. Organize your day in such a way that you can meet exhibitors and attend lectures on time. Have in mind that the free access lectures are subject to room capacity.
- If you have any query in the exhibition, please go to the Information Booths indicated with a letter "i". A hostess will advise you.
Find detailed information about exhibitors, brands, products and halls. The printed version will be available in the trade center during Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq.
- Download the 2018 catalogue (pdf, 3 MB)