Here we provide you a summary of the most important information and the answer to the frequently asked questions related to your visit to Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq. We are at your service for your experience in the event to fulfill your expectations!
|Tuesday to Thursday||2 pm to 8 pm.|
Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq is an exclusive event for the sector’s business professionals. Entry is free of charge. To be accredited at the event you must present your ID or passport.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
Children under 16 years old will not be admitted, even if they are accompanied by an adult.
Costa Salguero Center
For the realization of the event we have chosen one of the main exhibition grounds in the City of Buenos Aires. The covered surface exceeds 20,000 sqm, plus outdoor areas, parking lots (1,500 vehicles) and maneuvering space, spanning over a total area of more than 40,000 sqm within the 17 hectares (42 acres) that make up the Complejo Costa Salguero.
Address: Costanera R. Obligado Avenue and J. Salguero Street
- By Car
Access to parking lot - Jerónimo Salguero Street
- By Taxi
- By Bus
Lines: 33, 37, 45 and 160
- By Transfer – Exclusive service for Tecno Fidta
Every 20 minutes (estimated)
Tuesday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 8.10 p.m.
- Plaza Italia: Sarmiento Avenue, 40 m. from EcoPark (ex zoo) near the theatre entrance
- Costa Salguero Center: Hall 1 or 5
Tips for visitors
Read these useful tips to maximize your visit to Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq.
- Save the date of the event in your calendar.
- If you travel, make sure to book flights and accommodation beforehand. If you live abroad, please remind to check if you need visa to enter.
- Register online to speed up your access to the event.
- Bring business cards as a letter of introduction.
- Determine your aims for the visit.
- Get information about the participating companies and the product groups exhibited.
- Plan your visit. Print the exhibition ground and identify the booths you are interested in.
- Coordinate meetings beforehand.
- Know the events which are carried out in parallel. Organize your day in such a way that you can meet exhibitors and attend lectures on time. Have in mind that the free access lectures are subject to room capacity.
- If you have any query in the exhibition, please go to the Information Booths indicated with a letter "i". A hostess will advise you.
Find detailed information about exhibitors, brands, products and halls. The printed version will be available in the trade center during Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq.