All you need to know about the exhibitors world! From adquiring your booth to the organization process, during and after the event.
Simatex: 12 - 15 April, 2021 | Emitex and Confemaq: 13 - 15 April, 2021
Reasons to participate
Presence: Position and strengthen your brand.
New contacts: Increase your current clients’ loyalty and find new ones.
Launch your products: Show your new products and services.
Innovation and trends: Discover the top technologies of the market.
Promotion: Use the Digital Marketing Platform to communicate your participation.¡Take a look at the Digital Brochure!
- Factsheet 2020 (pdf, 150 KB)
How to participate
See the different ways in which you can be part of Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq.
Raw Space Booth
- Exhibitor’s Manual
- Accreditations for exhibitors
- Invitations for visitors
- Appearance in the Official Catalogue and the event’s web page
- General security
- General cleaning of common areas
- Recommendations on freight & transport agents
- Advice on trips & accommodation
- Everything listed for Raw Space Booth
- 1 Desk
- 1 Storage module
- 1 Current outlet – local power supply 220V
- 3 Chairs
- Dividing walls
- Spots with halogen lamp: one per 3sqm
- Electric board per group of booths, with thermal switches and circuit breaker.
- Identification signboard
Hire your booth now
Download the participating offer, fill it in and send it by email to the commercial team. Avaliable soon.
Information for exhibitors
Although all the information you need to prepare your participation as an exhibitor can be found in the Exhibitor's Manual, here we provide you with the most relevant aspects to plan your presence.
All the information for Emitex, Simatex and Confemaq 2021 will be avaliable soon.
In the downloadable documents you will find:
A) General regulations: provisions, admission, contracting of booths, payment methods, safety regulations, credentials, etc.
B) Services for exhibitors: Exhibitor’s service information; use and functionality of the Online Exhibitor Manual; forms and due dates, etc.
C) Technical Specifications for booth construction: All the information and details to consider when erecting your booth.
Raw Space Booth
Model booth 9 m2
- Booth surface demarcation
- Participation services as detailed above
If you have opted for a raw space booth and wish to request additional items (furniture, sockets, etc.) please request them through form nº10 of the online Exhibitors Manual.
Basic Equipment Booth
Model: Basic Equipment Booth
The hiring of an equipped booth, if it was not done at the time when the booth was hired, must be requested through form nº6 of the online Exhibitors Manual
Equipament per 9 m2
- 1 desk + 3 chairs
- 1 Storage module
- Carpet on the booth’s entire surface
- Protective polyethylene coating during construction
- White panels. Panel height: 2.50m. Column axis width: 0.99m. Free panel width: 0.92m
- Modular system, in natural anodized aluminum, with octagonal columns, 0,04m and height profile 0,05m
Visuals - graphic
- Identification signboard with standard typography.
Lighting and power
- Lighting: 1 Led per 3m²
- 1 socket (300w)
- Electric board with thermal switches and circuit breaker
As an exhibitor you have a series of services available—free of charge—that will help you before, during and after the event. Take advantage of all these tools to make your presence a success.
- Digital Marketing Platform:
Announce your presence at the event through this platform, exclusive for exhibitors.
- Printed invitations:
Request them through form nº7 in the online Exhibitors Manual and distribute among your contacts.
Promotion and dissemination of news and novelties:
- Share with us news and novelties about your company or products that may be of interest to the mass and/or specialized media and the general public. Our Press & Communication Team will disseminate it through different channels (press releases, social networks and/or newsletters), depending on the delivery times and according to the content.
For more information click here.
We invite you to follow exhibition’s social networks!
Know the days and hours of assembling, exhibition, and disassembling to plan your attendance.
2021´s Calendar - Avaliable soon
For any request or additional information, please get in touch with us.
Exhibitor’s Service team
For information about the exhibitor's manual, booth construction, insurance, promotional material, request for invitations, credentials, etc.
Press & Digital Communication team
For information about everything related to the dissemination of your company’s news through specialized media and/or social networks.
Business Intelligence team
For information about use and operation of the Digital Marketing Platform tools.